1) If you have passed THEA 1010 (i.e., received a grade of C or better) and have passed or are currently enrolled in THEA 1020 and THEA 2015, then you are eligible to audition for these BFA concentrations.
2) Sign up for a time to audition with Natalie Stewart (Messick Room 208). She will give you the monologue choices.
3) Select one of the monologues and prepare it for your audition. Memorize the monologue and make specific choices about the circumstances. Faculty members are not allowed to coach you with your monologue.
4) Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your assigned time in order to be fully prepared for the audition.
5) You can audition for both of the BFA concentrations or just one of them. You will be able to indicate this choice at the audition.
6) Before you audition for the Professional Acting concentration, it is strongly recommended that you read Sanford Meisner On Acting, in order to familiarize yourself with the Meisner technique.
7) If you have any questions, you may contact Natalie Stewart: Messick 208, firstname.lastname@example.org, 328-2110.
8) Please note that the auditions take place on the Friday before Spring Break, so please make travel plans accordingly.
Friday, March 2, 2018 at 2:00pm to 4:00pm
Messick Theatre Arts Center, 201
Greenville, NC 27858-4353