International Interest Groups: Middle East & North Africa
Topics of discussion may include:
Developing and implementing study abroad and service-learning programs in the region.
- Understanding challenges and best practices.
- Establishing partnerships.
Developing stronger relationships with colleagues abroad.
- Creating a formal relationship between institutions.
- Establishing internship and student exchange opportunities.
- Creating collaborative courses and degree programs.
- Implementing faculty/staff exchanges.
Initiating international research.
- Developing international research collaborations and projects.
- Looking for funding opportunities.
- Investigating the realities of conducting research in the region.
Inviting students and scholars to ECU.
- Recruiting graduate or undergraduate students.
- Inviting international colleagues to ECU.
Thursday, November 14, 2019 at 3:00pm
Joyner Library, 1001 (OFE Faculy Quarters)
Greenville, NC 27858-4353