Using Microsoft Teams in the Classroom
During this session Marylaura Papalas will describe how she has been using Microsoft Teams for her hy-flex classes and share tips for faculty interested in:
- Recording in-person campus class in Teams and have the option to invite remote students.
- Integrating the MS Bookings Office Hours feature so that students may reserve time and talk with you on Teams during scheduled office hours.
- Creating and giving graded assignments/quizzes.
- Creating and integrating low-stakes polls.
- Using Class Notes for synchronous texting and/or collaborative writing assignments.
This session is offered thru TEAMS and you can register in Qualtrics at the link below.
Thursday, September 17, 2020 at 2:00pm