The National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity is sponsoring this session. Dr. Aurora Chang addresses the state of immobility and powerlessness when writing feels impossible - also know as writer's block. She asks how do we revise our self-narratives so that writing feels freeing rather than confining? What are simple, practical ways to overcome academic writing blocks when they hit? The main takeaway? Understanding the roots of your writing block is at the crux of overcoming it.
To activate your FREE Institutional Membership, complete the following steps:
1) go to http://www.FacultyDiversity.org/Join
2) Choose East Carolina University from the drop-down menu
3) Select "Activate my Membership"
4) Complete the registration form using your institutional email address (i.e. @ecu.edu)
5) Find your confirmation email from NCFDD (make sure to check your spam and junk folders)
6) Click "Activate Account" in the confirmation email
Tuesday, November 30 at 2:00pm to 3:30pmVirtual Event