About this Event
ECU Career Services will host the ECU 2024 Summer Job Fair on March 27, 2024 from 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM in the Ballrooms on the 2nd Floor of ECU's Main Campus Student Center, 501 East 10th Street, Greenville, NC, 27858
This event is an "All Majors" and employers will be searching for Seasonal Employment.
- Students are encouraged to make an appointment with their designated career counselor through Handshake for a resume critique. To make an appointment login to Handshake and select “Appointments” under the Career Center tab from the homepage.
- Students are also encouraged to research attending companies prior to attending the event. Employers will continue to register for the fair right up until the event date, so remember to check back often to see an updated list.
What To Bring:
- Recent data shows that the #1 thing students wish they knew, was to bring more resumes to Career Fairs. Over 52% of students stated they spoke with 6-15 employers at our previous event, so make sure you are prepared!
- On-campus students, bring your ECU OneCard for admittance. Alumni and distance education students should bring either an ECU OneCard, Banner ID, or e-mail address to the event.
- Attire for the event is casual!